Do you want to pee standing up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5 Is Not Enough

Reaction score
How about a device that allows a woman to stand up and piss?
Why, Why?

Really WTF!?!?!

That's it, I'm buying one for SWMBO...:cross:

>Penis Envy
2b3f_2.JPG

I prefer the device that lets a man take a dump standing up. The video is out there, you just have to find it. I'm not posting it here. :D

I had a guy tell about a pissing contest he was in when he was younger,and his cousin was the only girl in the contest and actualy won.

ohiobrewtus said:
I prefer the device that lets a man take a dump standing up. The video is out there, you just have to find it. I'm not posting it here. :D
I would prefer NOT to see that!

It is found on many camping supply catalogs.
I read that it is used by women in sports/outdoor, any activity requiring quick-stop action or abilty to pee without attracting much attention.

Reminds me of this (male) remote online acquaintance who had equipped his junk with a "leaky" guy type of fixture and ran it through his motorcycle suit, so that he could pee without stopping...!
The "end" point was next to his left boot...!

I guess I shouldn't tell you guys how you pee while you're scuba diving in a dry suit. If you've got a SWMBO that likes camping... and you like winter camping... yes, that device is greatly appreciated. Pulling your pants down in the woods when it's 20F out, not so good.

I guess I can see the value in those necessary applications, but I just really thought it was funny how the ad stated "you too can write your name in the snow"!

The best part is the poster sells mostly homebrew eqpt.
Maybe the seller is a member on this very board ;) Ok, which one of you is it?

that is great. I had an ex that would of used that on a few skiing trips, instead of peeing off the lift or sitting in a snowbank

ohiobrewtus said:

Ah yes, the poop tube from"Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job!" Its on my wish list. :cross:

Back