Pics of another successful 4912 Tower Install =D

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jekster

Reaction score
With a bit of extra Christmas money, the addiction that is brewing gadgets, and now I have a full on draft system. I just got the kegging gear with picnic taps, but really wanted a draft tower for the ascetic and convenience. I looked through a ton of Sanyo conversion guides and ended up with the following awesome results.

The Tower itself

Tower2.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

Thanks to my Brother for the Awesome Christmas Present

TwoHearted.jpg

A Simple Inner Shelf so I don't have to worry about the CO2 tank falling

Inside.jpg

The Full Bar Looks Much Prettier with the Draft Tower.

FullBar.jpg

The Fridge in all it's Glory

Fridge.jpg

All in all I'm super happy with the end product. It was a simple conversion that looks professional and is very sturdy. To give credit where it's due I follow Bufords guide to a T and it worked flawlessly.

http://community.livejournal.com/homebrewing/413981.html

Also, I can honestly say the handy work was only assisted by me. Our own forum member Wop31 came out with the power tools and DIY skills to help lead the project. Although I do admit I think he took some joy in drilling a massive hole in a $200 fridge. ;)

Again, I'm super excited about the finished product and can't wait to break this sucker in on New Years. :rockin:

dilligas2u said:
Was that fridge empty?... Need to hurry and fill that thing up.

It's was quickly filled and already blew through one keg on the new rig. New Years was good that's for sure. ;)

Yeah, I'll be buying a 4912 very soon. I had to choose between the 4912 and the PS3 last time I was at BB, and I chose the latter. I do have the tower, the kegs, the faucets and the beer. Now all I need is a tank, some regulators, some gas lines, and some disconnects. Oh, and the fridge.

Buford said:
What are you waiting for? Get to it! :D

lol, too much else to do...i don't even have the room to work on it. my roomate bought a bunch of furniture to replace all my crap, so i have tons of sh!te sitting in the spare room.

i know...excuses, excuses :D

Latest posts

Back