Military brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all you do for this country. Now brew some beer and get drunk. :0)

Retired Boomer Boat Sailor, FTB/MT. I was thinking about a Military thread, then you started this one, excellent!

What a great thread. I live in Maine and its great hearing from you guys. I'm not in the military but have a lot of respect. Good to have something in common with you all. Brew baby brew.

Much love to all my military brothers and sister.

So what is everybody's beer of choice. For me it's a pale ale or Firestone DBA.

AD Navy stationed at NAS Lemoore. Going to brew a batch of caribou slobber in the next week or so. Cheers brothers and sisters in uniform.

I brewed a blonde that came with my kit, I am stationed at the Clearwater airport in a blackhawk unit. Had a blast today and plan on doing saison ( or however you spell it ) later this week.

DougL said:
I brewed a blonde that came with my kit, I am stationed at the Clearwater airport in a blackhawk unit. Had a blast today and plan on doing saison ( or however you spell it ) later this week.

Ok I know that place very well

AD Air Force stationed at port Hueneme

Welcome to HBT! Thanks for serving!

Retired Navy. I was stationed at Point Mugu 89-96. Hueneme as you know is only a few miles away. Love the area.

I didn't know Airforce was at Hueneme. What do you do?

Best of luck in your career and brewing!

AD AF here too. I too was stationed at Macdill for 11 years and now at Shaw. Just rolled over 18yrs this year

In bottles I have 3yr old JAOM, just bottled a Cranberry Mead, drinking a simple cider, have a case of IPA from Alaskan Brewing and moved a brewing session to next weekend for a vanilla cream stout with an Army buddy. Got a margarita wine into the fermentor this past weekend.

Dan said:
Welcome to HBT! Thanks for serving!

Retired Navy. I was stationed at Point Mugu 89-96. Hueneme as you know is only a few miles away. Love the area.

I didn't know Airforce was at Hueneme. What do you do?

Best of luck in your career and brewing!

I'm a MTL but we share a diesel mech. school with the sea bees. Fire truck hydraulics so on

Went to Okinawa to visit my daughter and her husband (Marines) when they were stationed there. The timing was perfect for the birth of my granddaughter. Beautiful country and wonderful people. We walked to a lot of places and it helped to have a tiny bit of Japanese words. My wife wants to go back and visit other areas of Japan.

Back