Group Buy in Chicago #6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do we set the cutoff for this current buy?

• Close it on Monday, October 8, 2012 11:59 PM

• Close it when we reach 164 sacks?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Frank I just wanted to let you know that I am PAID in full.

Good question. Starman...?
Please pay me your portion ThirstT, I paid Bill the full amount. This is how we do splits so Bill doesn't need a spreadsheet with 17,094 sub columns.

I was just saying to increase the payment to me of $7.05 by the 2.9% PayPal fee that I need to cover the cost that goes to Bill.

Ah yes, I see the confusion. Any hoo, still at the office . More later.

Bill, per starman's comment, how would you like me to procede?

bmason1623 said:
i don't know, ask me tomorrow. I've had too many of my home brewed belgian trippels tonight...

That sounds like you're 3 short of just enough of them!

Bill, per starman's comment, how would you like me to procede?

OK caught up on the thread. I already paid Bill for the whole box but you paid him too, ThirstT. Luckily, I owe Bill for a non group buy thing so Bill just keep the $.

starman said:
OK caught up on the thread. I already paid Bill for the whole box but you paid him too, ThirstT. Luckily, I owe Bill for a non group buy thing so Bill just keep the $.

Ok. But remind me in a pm what I'm selling you...

Can someone tell me how to find the spreadsheet. I found the quote by clicking on the "Link" field. I just don't see the spreadsheet people are talking about. I would like to make payment ASAP.

Mark

hot427cobra said:
Can someone tell me how to find the spreadsheet. I found the quote by clicking on the "Link" field. I just don't see the spreadsheet people are talking about. I would like to make payment ASAP.

Mark

Look in the notes section

I'd love to have grain sooner but if pick up falls to Halloween week everyone is required to Zombie walk Bills neighborhood mumbling "Gggggrrrrrraaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnzzzzzz"

hot427cobra said:

Mark

Even though I had accessed the spreadsheet previously, I had a hard time going back to it the other day because the two tinyurl's are rather close to each other. JUST above the word link, you will see the tinyurl for the spreadsheet on the right side of the two tinyurls

TheBreweryUnderground said:
Bill are you going to have any kegs this time?

I'll have a few ball locks only. They are getting harder to get. They will be $45 each.

I can get pin locks also. Those will be $35 each.

My supply has just about run dry on ball locks but I can get a steady supply of pin locks for the moment.

Bill, I paid yesterday but the spreadsheet still notes that I have not paid. I am just confirming you got my paypal payment.

ghoti said:
Bill, I paid yesterday but the spreadsheet still notes that I have not paid. I am just confirming you got my paypal payment.

I did receive it. I'll update the spreadsheet shortly. Thanks

BMason, before I pay you is chase epay still OK? Also, is my net price on my pale malt right? One bag and the net price is more than the 1 unit

BMason, before I pay you is chase epay still OK? Also, is my net price on my pale malt right? One bag and the net price is more than the 1 unit

I corrected the net price on the pale malt. I would prefer not to use chase since I am still waiting on them to verify my external account with their quick pay service. Chase really and truly sucks.

Hey BMason, I must have just missed it, but what is your PayPal account name to send the money to?

urbanmyth said:
Hey BMason, I must have just missed it, but what is your PayPal account name to send the money to?

It's my hbt username at gmail dot com

Is it too late to get in on this? I was not approved on the order sight. I'm on the north side, I could run down cash payment for 1-3full bags of 2row?
Mike

mikescooling said:
Is it too late to get in on this? I was not approved on the order sight. I'm on the north side, I could run down cash payment for 1-3full bags of 2row?
Mike

Send me a pm with your order and email info and I'll add you later on today.

Bill said we have to wait for everyone to pay and then he needed to make some room inside his place, done was thinking next week.

Actually, we have to wait primarily until everyone pays. Worst comes to worst I can store it outside beneath the canopy like last time.

Oh.. so we are taking costs from the software? Are the costs in the software accurate? is that what I should be sending Bill?

OK. in trying to get the late comers added to the group buy, i created a discrepancy of 1 sack in the spreadsheet. the "user orders" sheet shows a total of 181 sacks. the "grain breakdown" sheet shows a total of 182. I really dont feel like beating my head trying to figure out which sack is extra therefore, i will eat that sack...whatever sack it turns out to be at the end of pick up. ugh...i need a home brew.

Hopefully the pickup happens next weekend as I am going to Denver Nov1-4 to speak at a conference. :-/

Hopefully the pickup happens next weekend as I am going to Denver Nov1-4 to speak at a conference. :-/

Quite a few folks unpaid as of yet, I don't have my hopes up for this weekend.

Bill,, I know the feeling on that problem solving you've run into. Hopefully you over-ordered something that you like. However, something tells me you could unload it on a willing buyer eveither way.

Just sent all my payments. If there is a split I'm a part of and you did not receive money, let me know.

OK. in trying to get the late comers added to the group buy, i created a discrepancy of 1 sack in the spreadsheet. the "user orders" sheet shows a total of 181 sacks. the "grain breakdown" sheet shows a total of 182. I really dont feel like beating my head trying to figure out which sack is extra therefore, i will eat that sack...whatever sack it turns out to be at the end of pick up. ugh...i need a home brew.

Hope it's not a sack of Peated Malt!

Also just noticed that there's some Czech malt available that I did not see before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back