Amazon/FedEx Flux Capacitor?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkwolf

Reaction score
So, inspired by another HBT thread, I ordered "How To Brew" and a couple other (non-brewing) books I've wanted to pick up. Free super saver shipping and all that jazz (FedEx Smartpost. Oh how I despise that...)

Logged in to my amazon account about 11:30 last night (9/22) to check the package progress. Last activity was a departure scan in Kentucky...

....02:30 AM 9/23/2012.

Last time I checked, 0230 9/23/2012 comes AFTER 2330 9/22/2012. How the truck did they manage a departure scan on a package that isn't leaving for another three hours?

So, inspired by another HBT thread, I ordered "How To Brew" and a couple other (non-brewing) books I've wanted to pick up. Free super saver shipping and all that jazz (FedEx Smartpost. Oh how I despise that...)

Logged in to my amazon account about 11:30 last night (9/22) to check the package progress. Last activity was a departure scan in Kentucky...

....02:30 AM 9/23/2012.

Last time I checked, 0230 9/23/2012 comes AFTER 2330 9/22/2012. How the truck did they manage a departure scan on a package that isn't leaving for another three hours?

they prob scanned it and put in the time the truck was coming to pick it up

Maybe someone banged their future mom thereby upsetting the space/time continuem...

Back