• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4-Tap Bar w Stainless Top (SoCal-Coastal Orange Cty.)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

replytonick

Reaction score
FREE - 4-Tap Bar w Stainless Top (SoCal-Coastal Orange Cty.)

Post this on other forums/pass it around, just put it on c-list. Can't figure out how to post a pic here, so cheackout c-list:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/app/2209682551.html

Got that right. Free. Need to make some room in garage. It's pretty big, good bones to create the dream home bar or homebrew setup. This thing can fit 4 full kegs with room to spare. It is just the bones of it so check the picture. If you're handy I would black epoxy coat the exterior, and find a way to refrigerate it. A good way and project I was to start was take a small chest freezer and pipe in the cold air hooked up to a Johnson controller (usually $65-$70). The stainless bar top alone is worth $200. So if you want to get rid of it for me and just use the top and fab something you can do that too. Make it easy on me, I am not messing around and just need to take it out so I can more easily setup my tools/etc. At the price of free throw it in the yard and figure out an outside bar even. Doesn't have taps or a cooling mechanisim, it's a DIY thing a crafty homebrewer probably would love to setup a lager setup and bar taps. I can hook you up with cheap places to find taps. Did I mention free? :) If it doesn't disappear I'm calling the large pickup trash and it's hitting the curb, so come get it. If you were thinking of building a cold room, this is a dream base for a multifunction setup for your ultimate beer geekery. Drop me a line

Back