Salem Beer Works--MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlewin

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum but wanted to share my excitement with everyone. On July 3rd I start a new job managing a great brew pub based in Boston with a location in Salem, MA. Beer Works keeps 15 great brews on tap as well as a cider and casked brew. I'd love to hear what other forum members think of our beers.

I imagine my new job will eat up what used to be brewing time but at least I'll have some good craft brew around to make up for it.

That's one of our favorite places to go when we are in that area. Good beer and good food too.

Nothing like sitting outside and having one of their beers when the weathers nice.

glad you like it. i've been hearing nothing but good and i like it myself so I feel good about working there. great to be able to enjoy a few casked pints after work.

I am so hooked on beer on cask now, there's a brewpub locally that always has something on cask. I need to figure out how to do that at home. If I'm out on that end of the state, I'll definately swing in for a pint or three.

I haven't been to the Salem one yet, or the one near Fenway, I always go to the one near North Station. I like a few of their beers, just not the fruity stuff. I haven't had a chance to try the beer they were supposedly doing in honor of Dice-K, maybe it was only at Fenway. Is it good?

Back