First Double Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmaster12

Reaction score
Wow. Started at 11 and ended around 4. Brewed a SMaSH Ancho Gingerbread Ale, bottled my Oaked Imperial pumpkin ale, and brewed a dry Irish stout. Not too shabby for 5 hours. Only issue I had was halfway through the second brew the automatic shut off on my burner malfunctioned and I couldn't get the burner to stay on so had to finish on the stove top. Done it before so it'll be good. Gotta love the mash when you're brewing a stout!

That's awesome :)

Ironically, I bought 2 porter kits today (one batch for me, and one batch for my dad).. I'm strongly considering doing both of them tomorrow. (I'm still an extract brewer)

naga77777 said:
That's awesome :)

Ironically, I bought 2 porter kits today (one batch for me, and one batch for my dad).. I'm strongly considering doing both of them tomorrow. (I'm still an extract brewer)

Go for it! Only have to clean up once and it was easier than I thought it would be.

Latest posts

Back