What celebrity do you resemble?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All in one day I was called Michael Phelps by a professor, a hobo, and two bartenders....

I don't see it but whatever...
image-3617947058.jpg

When I (we)was in my teens several people said johnny galecki, now that im older , fatter, and balder not so much

Mr Ed's back side. My video's on youtube get so few hits That I think I'm going to have to hire a stand in?!...:( Look at me...I'm everything yo momma ever warned you about. They think we're all junkies...well,hell,everybody's some kinda junky. They can fix ugly if I had the money...but they can't fix stupid. I guess honesty & integrity don't count for much these days. Gotta be a purky pretty boy to get buy. Or maybe Riggs brand of humor only works for him. I like doing the videos,...but idk...I don't think it's gunna work out to well.

Not really a celebrity, but when Nationwide Insurance did those World's Greatest Spokesman in the World commercials, I got told on a weekly basis that I looked like that guy. I don't know what the actor's name was.

Everyone thinks I look just like George Clooney. I usually end up signing 10-20 autographs a day. And then my alarm clock goes off at 5:45 and I am reminded that today is the day I have to clean the grease traps at work.

I get the tenth doctor a lot(David Tennant) especially with my hair spiked, o and some pro skate boarder from an early 90's vid.

Everyone thinks I look just like George Clooney. I usually end up signing 10-20 autographs a day. And then my alarm clock goes off at 5:45 and I am reminded that today is the day I have to clean the grease traps at work.

I've read that George Clooney is often told that he looks like me.

Apparently I am the spitting image of Jason Segel from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and How I Met Your Mother, just skinnier.

As a teenager, I heard Jonathan Brandis more times than I care to admit. Which is funny because I thought he was goofy looking. As a man in my thirties; no one.

Back