FT: East Coast beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcabrew

Reaction score
Hello everyone I will try my hand at some trading. I'm in Ct and have access to a large variety of beers. Right now I have some nugget nectar, Ithaca flower power. But I am able to get sixpoint, Maine brewing, DFH and a lot more. I would also like to say that there are some excellent ct breweries here as well I you like to try some local brews. New England Brewing's ghandi bot DIPA is a great beer that I would put up against any DIPA just to mention one. If your looking to try something specific just pm and ill let you know if I can get it.

What I'm looking for is anything RR, some zombie dust or anything 3 Floyd's, 2 hearted, heady topper, new belgium, surly, hopslam, etc... I'm pretty open to a lot of things as long a it is not accessible on the East Coast. Also if you want I would be willing to do some type of mixed 12 pack or something of that nature. The only thing I ask is that whatever I being traded should be of equal monetary value.

Cheers ed

It looks like Maine Lunch IPA will not be available for a little while but the others can be obtained, My understanding is that NEBC has just recently canned a fresh batch Gandhi bot and I can also get DFH 120minute.

I will also be willing to part with one Westy 12 bottle

I'm working on some trades now if something falls through ill let you know

i can get most RR stuff here in San Diego, i know i can get supplication and Consecration if you in to sours, they run about 13 dollars for a 375 ML

Back