Hoptech Problems?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rightwingnut

Reaction score
Anyone have delivery issues with hoptech? Janx, I know you use them. I expected my shipment a week ago, and still nothing. And they don't send an email to track delivery or at least let you know when it's been shipped (or maybe it hasn't been shipped.)

Of course, after I posted, I checked my email, and they sent a tracking number. Still, it took about two weeks to ship.

Weird...no. They usually ship very quickly and it gets to me within a week. Once, they were having problems with their online system and my order just disappeared, but every other time it has arrived within a week.

Maybe it's proximity? I think they're in California. Or did they just take that long to ship? That's too bad...

I ordered on the 8th. They shipped on the 15th, and I'm supposed to get it the 22nd. Hopefully it's not that way every time. I'll forgive them...it's just that I need that shipment to start my hop-project; haven't brewed in 3 or 4 weeks...gettin' antsy.

Back