Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFC game must be the longest playoff game evah. If I recall, didn't it start at 3:30 central?

One of the best games I've ever seen..The Pats can unpack..

Entertaining as heck, but from a quality of play aspect, not so much. Lots of huge mistakes by both sides. I wouldn't have given the winner much chance in the next game. Still don't.

But that's as nice a late Christmas present as Pats fans could have hoped to receive from outta nowhere :D And as long as the Pats hold up their end of the bargain, the road to the Superbowl now runs through Foxboro...

Cheers!

Hows that feel Denver!!!!!!! Go Ravens.....and for all of you who want to DIS the Ravens....as the infamous DX of WWE would say.....Suck it!!!!!!

mgortel said:
Hows that feel Denver!!!!!!! Go Ravens.....and for all of you who want to DIS the Ravens....as the infamous DX of WWE would say.....Suck it!!!!!!

What are you 12?

GB - mistakes and horrible D. Fix it or go home. They aren't giving Rodgers **** to try and take this game over. Busting out the expensive tequila for half time.

I'm in the Keys bitches.

image-3641117693.jpg

Well, good luck to those that remain. That was a piece of **** but whatcha gonna do. Probably keep working on the defense in the draft I guess.

Blondie got owned, may need to cut his hair in the off season.

And the celebratory season ending Tequila. One on the left may be difficult to name for those that imbibe.

2013-01-12_22-30-18_15.jpg

Back