Camping in the U.P.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gussymo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We're off for a week of camping in the UP today!:rockin: We'll try not to rile up the natives. Not too much anyway.

Thanks for the offer Yoop! We are just north of Calumet at the moment. Did the Pictured Rocks two days ago. Trying to hit some brew pubs.

If you make it this way before I leave for my vacation, I'd love to give you a beer!

PM me and I'll give you directions.

I love how you and Bob are so open with your home, You are both special people and look forward to spending more time with you in the future. I'll try and behave myself next time too.

Thanks for the offer Yoop! We are just north of Calumet at the moment. Did the Pictured Rocks two days ago. Trying to hit some brew pubs.

Have fun! I'm leaving, actually in about 15 minutes, for Ohio to visit my family so I'll miss you this time. Make a mental note to stop by next time- I actually have some great beer on tap right now and a cottage on a lake. It's not fancy, but it's a great place to relax.

I love how you and Bob are so open with your home, You are both special people and look forward to spending more time with you in the future. I'll try and behave myself next time too.

hahaha- Bob likes you. He was amazed at the amount of drunkeness you could display and still remain upright and talking. :D

Seriously, thanks. We really do open our home to friends (and sometimes random strangers:D ) and Bob even cooks for guests. If you EVER get up to the UP, you'll always be welcome here.

Yooper said:
Not really confused- but we are in the same time zone as Wisconsin. We know our state capital is Lansing and in the eastern time zone, but few actually have been there! :D

Quite a bit of UP is in the eastern time zone, but that doesn't stop a lot of yoopers from rooting for the Packers!

Quite a bit of UP is in the eastern time zone, but that doesn't stop a lot of yoopers from rooting for the Packers!

Well what's their other choice? The Lions?!

Sincerely, formerly embarrassed Lions fan who doesn't have to be so embarrassed any more.

Haha, there's still quite a bit Lions fans here, too. Although it seems that they are more willing to admit that lately.

One thing's for sure; we are all Wing Nuts! Go Wings!

Back