An adventure in homebrewing !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbowenz

Reaction score
My HBT brethren ,

Just a quick shout out to my community of adventuring homebrewers, looking to finish up my brewing film Arctic Alchemy, last phase of edits and packaging !

Synopsis:

-Old bottle of beer sells for $ 500,000 dollars
-Beer Historian researches original recipe and finds
-Idea to tell unique story on motorcycle , while pulling a portable brewery
-Drives on motorcycle 4000 miles to Canadian arctic, brews outside Hudson Bay
- 60 minute plus documentary, beer connected to President of the United States

Help me finish if you can !

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1611099903/arctic-alchemy-one-mans-search-for-the-holy-grail

Thank you !
mrbowenz

This is awesome buddy, let me get some bills paid this week, and I'll throw something in the kitty. I'm bumping this because it's too important to sit in the unanswered threads!

Let's help one of our own get this project finished. Many of us on here have been following Chris and his project on here for years!

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I haven't seen anything about shipping dates/if it's still valid and have contacted the owner multiple times with no luck (PM on here, on kickstarter and replying to his kickstarter).

Has anyone received any information on this? Apparently Christopher Bowen decided to take our money and run.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I haven't seen anything about shipping dates/if it's still valid and have contacted the owner multiple times with no luck (PM on here, on kickstarter and replying to his kickstarter).

Has anyone received any information on this? Apparently Christopher Bowen decided to take our money and run.

Looks like he enjoys getting things for free. The only post in the last year or so was for one of the giveaways. Maybe he already spent all the free money from his Kickstart.

Back