Anywhere to by a keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BxBrewer

Reaction score
Looking for a kegorater that will hold 2 corny kegs. Looking for just the fridge only. No tower,taps,reg etc. Where can i find such a animal ?

Looking to buy the tower seperate as i have the faucets.

Umm, a "Keezer" is a freezer that's been altered to hold kegs (Keg + frEEZER = KEEZER) , get it? ;)
Anyway, I found that shopping for a small fridge that holds 2 5 gallon kegs was a PITA , I eventually found a used
Beverage Air "countertop drink fridge" that has a glass front and sides and paid 150 + a $150 (unexpected) tune up .... having just gone through all that, something this looks pretty attractive. http://www.nextag.com/norob/PtitleSeller.jsp?chnl=main&ptitle=637111590&tag=702586690&ctx=%2BEgrmvtXtgVIKQ8QYqeDb18TCZOWx16wjvSyQigNcUBRtkFO6qFz1z7ryEpZ2LVAxf517K5DZF2HZOjblkLVwO%2BMKYJxDMSQJw88lfVHv2T4X2Hzth%2F2i1l7B0Ya4n7yRWVm%2FLB5IhZnkvXtpaIwLvU0cSvygR4lWVg50JBnhDGbcnr1PsrmmQz2NoUuoZkHIWuARA9cR%2B2OC8%2F2RC%2BWk1MNwYr9kHPx6myIQp0W2jLd6uaqiVGBicI%2FB2hn%2FHOrk87bhybb7YD7a2tFELmoL0ltDtNhyGCdcbx%2FQrfhep%2Bplen87l157CAOloKYssC9

seems the choices are fairly slim when it comes to compact fridges that hold more than 2 keg ... some of the other guys should be along to help as well.

Kegorator =0p You know i looked at that awile ago. Do you or any one know if the dimentions will hold two 5gal corny kegs ? Sleepy this is what im looking for if it will hold two.

Go to your local home depot, lowes, menards whatever you have and find a 5.0 cu ft chest freezer and you have what you're asking for

and now I see you mean kegerator so that won't work. But a keezer is very easy and can be cheap to build...

A "keezer" is based on a chest freezer.
A "kegerator" is based on a fridge.

I don't think anyone actually retails keezers, your best bet is to buy the size chest freezer you need and build it yourself.

There are plenty of companies that sell kegerators. Don't know whether you can buy one stripped down to just the fridge unit, but frankly you'd do better to just buy the right size fridge and build a kegerator yourself at that point, as there's no real added value in a stripped down kegerator, yet you'll likely still pay way more than what a fridge of the same size would cost.

All three of my beer chillers (two fridge/freezers and a keezer) were bought from Craig's List for stupid cheap money. I highly recommend going that route...

Cheers!

Kegorator =0p You know i looked at that awile ago. Do you or any one know if the dimentions will hold two 5gal corny kegs ? Sleepy this is what im looking for if it will hold two.

My Bev-Air is 18"wide x 14" deep on the floor x 30" tall, it fits two 6th bbl kegs comfortably. You can spare a couple inches in the height, but the 18 x 14 on the floor is basically bare min.
hope that helps.

Is there a place that just sells the tower without faucets ? The edge star fits the bill. Now I just need a double tap tower .

Kegconnection also sells a 2 tap kegerator which they will upgrade the tower and taps on. For example it comes with basic chrome gear. They gave me a quote to upgrade to stainless perlicks. It wasn't too much extra as I recall.

Beveragefactory.com will customize just about any kegerator try sell. In fact on their site you customize as part of the order process.

I looked on both sites. I have the 525ss faucets. I just need the tower. I would like to buy it without any components. Just the tower with cap.

Back