time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbethenstein said:
24 hour rule will set in soon. Emjay is notorious for winning, then forgetting to check in. ;)

Damn you got me pegged! Hit and run is what I do best (though I do have to go to court tomorrow).

Honestly, that was my first guess in months I think. Misunderstanding a text with a Castle episode yet to air was obvious though ;)

I got a lot on my plate lately though. If I win, somebody else can go... 24 hours or not.

My arsenal of home brew pics is a little weak as I've been tweaking the same recipes trying to fine tune a finished product. That being said, I'd expect this to be guessed quickly.

Pre consumption:
attachment.php

and Post consumption:
attachment.php

pre-consumption.jpg

post-consumption.jpg

I'll take it. Looking for the exact style. If you can guess the actual beer, double points. The glass/brewer is not a hint - although maybe to the actual beer brewer's side of the Mississippi!

HBTBeer.jpg

Nothin yet. You're supposed to get another hint - but I realized I put both a picture and a hint yesterday - so I'll leave it at that. Remember, I'm really only looking for the exact style. Guessing the beer itself is only for cool-guy points.

Nothin yet. You're supposed to get another hint - but I realized I put both a picture and a hint yesterday - so I'll leave it at that. Remember, I'm really only looking for the exact style. Guessing the beer itself is only for cool-guy points.

1) A lot of posters do post a photo and a hint initially.

2) You don't have to wait an entire day to post another hint.... otherwise we're all just waiting.

3) (paraphrasing) "It's on the west half of one of the largest countries in the world" isn't exactly a hint.

;)

You must have mis-read my subtle hint to try guessing the beer style as stated...it'll get you closer!

Back