CT Group Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@thunder001. Green onion is ok with me. How many sacks ? And maybe you should let them know to release yours to me.

I cleaned out my PM box so I apologize if I lost it and promised to help. If anyone needs me to grab grain for them, I am on the shore just east of new haven. Just let me know again.

Invoices have been sent to everyone currently participating in this buy.

I have payments from:

- joshs
- flexbrew
- erikhild59
- tomCT
- wesolomon
- nediver

Thanks for your prompt payment.

Everyone in the list below; check your email for the invoice and payment instructions.

- dami860
- drez77
- kaz4121
- thunder001

If you are not on this list, you are on the waiting list.

I was the first person to talk about getting this group buy going again and the second one to commit to a bag once it got rolling... have I just slipped through the cracks here? I havent gotten a PM or am I on that list above.
:confused::confused:

I was the first person to talk about getting this group buy going again and the second one to commit to a bag once it got rolling... have I just slipped through the cracks here? I havent gotten a PM or am I on that list above.

I understand your frustration. Just sent a PM explaining the situation.

Was the grain delivered today and can we pick it up tomorrow between 11 and 1?

:confused::confused:

Don't worry man i'm in the same boat...

How do I get onboard with the next group buy ? Just checked the prices, and I am a fool not to take advantage...

I can get hops as well? or is this strictly for grain bags..

Well we can start a new thread with new interest And hopefully within a month We can all have grain and hops. Just be careful, because even with the most amount of interest, it's possible to be forgotten about and left behind like me. Really wanna get this thing going again too, we just have to keep an eye on it...

I will keep checking this thread... the pickup location would be a 90 min drive fro me, but totally worth it..thx for reply

I would like to purchase some grain on a group buy in CT. Is anyone interested?

CENTRAL CT GROUP BUY

If you live near Central Connecticut (Windsor) we are looking for participants in a bulk grain buy. We need commitments for ~20 more bags to fill the pallet.

NOTE: I recognize my timing is bad. I started this before I saw another buy was in progress. If you are already participating in the "New England Group Buy", delivering near Franklin, MA (via CrazyIrishman34), please do NOT abandon that buy to join this one. I will not accept defectors without the Irishman's blessing.

You can see the rest of the details here: http://masherator.com/groupbuys

DM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back