Beer Summit in MA - anyone going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
durnit, I didn't hear about it 'till just now. lots of nice beers there!

Final Brewers list coming to the Winter Jubilee 49!:

Affligem, Berkshire Brewing, Blue Moon, Boston Beer, Boulder, Brooklyn, Cape Ann, Cisco, Clipper City, Dogfish Head, Franziskaner, Frosty Knuckle, Gardner Ale House, Geary's, Goose Island, Grittys, Harpoon, Haverhill Brewing/The Tap, Kennebec River, Lagunitas, Leinenkugels, Long Trail, Martha's Exchange, McNeill's, Mercury, Narragansett, New Century, Newport Storm, Offshore,Olde Burnside, Opa Opa, Oskar Blues, Paper City, Peak Organic, Redhook, Sebago, Shipyard, Sierra Nevada, Southampton, Southern Tier, Spaten, Stiegl, Stone, Tuckerman, Union Station, Victory, Widmer, Woodchuck Cider, Woodstock Inn

I think I need the $40 for my new pump housing, though.

I would like to but won't be in the area then. I in Salem right now but only for Christmas.

First I have heard of this. Sounds interesting! Has anyone been yet? If so, some details would be appreciated. Would like to go but after Christmas, things are tight but you never know.

I could probably worm my out of whatever I don't have planned yet for a couple rounds. How quick do the tix sells? I know beerfest went fast.:mad:

First I have heard of this. Sounds interesting! Has anyone been yet? If so, some details would be appreciated. Would like to go but after Christmas, things are tight but you never know.

The winter one was a good time. There was beer from 50+breweries (each brewery/distributor has their own booth) with unlimited sampling, live music, and food. It's a lot smaller than the annual American craft beer fest, but still fun.

There's a new one coming up in April and here's the current already confirmed brewer list: Affligem, Blue Hills, Boston Beer, Brooklyn, Cape Cod, Cisco, Clipper City, Eurobrew, Franziskaner, Kennebec River, Magic Hat, Mayflower, Narragansett, Opa Opa, Peak Organic, Southern Tier, Spaten, Stiegl, Woodchuck Cider, Woodstock Inn.

I could probably worm my out of whatever I don't have planned yet for a couple rounds. How quick do the tix sells? I know beerfest went fast.:mad:

The winter one didn't sell out til a week or 2 before the event, but they had plenty of tickets for sale at the door.

just got tix to the friday session april 16, gotta take it easy though, its on to the sox game saturday night with swmbo for her b-day present.

Latest posts

Back