HELP! LHBS having huge sale on hops, need a good hop bomb recipe!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesrm

Reaction score
Whats your favorite, super hoppy (but balanced) beer you have made? :) My LHBS just got in like 100 lbs of hops and is blowing them out.

What is the blow out price?? What are you willing to spend? How many ounces or pounds are we talking here?

I will be up that way this weekend... can you tell me which LHBS? I would like to stock up as well!!

p.s. I enjoy centennials the most... check out Edwort's IPA; it is very similar to Stone's IPA

I haven't been brewing for over 6 years. What's a good sale price on hops right now?

I haven't been brewing for over 6 years. What's a good sale price on hops right now?

REGULAR pricing DO NOT pay over $1.00-$2.00 an ounce
Sale pricing is anything less than the above.

I just got about 7.5 POUNDS for $1.05 an ounce shipped... that was not a SALE price BTW (hopsdirect). You can pick them up easy for $1.00 - $1.50 an ounce without a sale though, I wouldnt pay more than that, you absolutely dont need to.

see Hops Direct, Cherries Direct - available today from Puterbaugh Farms
see www.freshops.com
see Nikos Homebrew Supply

These are the three heavy hitters when it comes to hop value and customer service. LHBS pricing generally cannot hang with the hop farms and dealers.

Back