• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Oregon Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apscarpelli

Reaction score
I have hops that are in my freezer from Oregon for home brewing purposes that are all air sealed.

I have 5 1lb bags, 1 4oz bag, and 1 2oz bags. Names are Cascade 2oz ($4), CTZ 1lb ($20), Brewers Gold 1lb ($20), Nugget 4 oz ($8), and Centennial 1 lb ($20). I also have 2 1lb no name packages I will sell for $25 for both or $15 for 1. Let me know if you are interested.

Or for the first taker I can do all of the hops for $85 for them all. $15 for shipping on all the hops or negotiable for single purchases.

Serious inquiries only please.

Email if you want pics.

They won't sell at those prices. I buy Amarillo and Simcoe for that money.

+ shipping ?

yeah I can typically get hops of no more than $1 per oz and they are nitro sealed. Those prices are LHBS prices, in some cases worse.

Back