Competitions (Eastern Panhandle)???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdsimms

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers,
I'm still fairly new to brewing, but am beginning to get to the stage of "I really like this beer, but how good is it compared to others?". So I'm wondering are there home brew competitions in our area? If so, please let me know, if not lets organize one. I have access to a large outdoor area with two pavilions on the Potomac in Falling Waters. I think tasting tons of other beers and hanging out with brewers for a day would be a great learning experience.

Hello fellow brewers,
I'm still fairly new to brewing, but am beginning to get to the stage of "I really like this beer, but how good is it compared to others?". So I'm wondering are there home brew competitions in our area? If so, please let me know, if not lets organize one. I have access to a large outdoor area with two pavilions on the Potomac in Falling Waters. I think tasting tons of other beers and hanging out with brewers for a day would be a great learning experience.

There is a tri-club homebrew competition, "Coal Country Brewer's Cup" happening February 8th 2014 in Accident, MD between the Fairmont Homebrewers Club, Morgantown Mashers, and Queen City Homebrewers in Cumberland. For more info I'd check the Queen City club's website. It starts around noon that day I believe. I will be in attendance.

Back