• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted Tri-clover Goodies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxgame

Reaction score
I've been picking up tri-clover bits on eBay for a while now and am realizing I went a little overboard with some items. Clamps in particular. I have 14 more than I need. A various assortment of 1-1/2" clamps, all used, but functional. Most of them are two section, single pivots, one is a 3 section, two pivot. I'm asking $4 each plus the shipping cost of the smallest flat rate box they'll fit into. Happy to split these up, but priority goes to whoever wants the whole lot.

Next, I have 2 1-1/2" tri-clover crosses. Was going to build a RIMS tube out of these, but plans have changed. They are indistinguishable from new. Asking $25 each + shipping.

I also have a 1-1/2" 3-way tri-clover ball valve. I picked it up used. It was pretty filthy when I got it, but I tore it down, cleaned it thoroughly and put it all back together. It looks pretty good now. Assorted dings in the body, but the seats look good. Stamped on the body is "TRU-FLO 1-1/2"-CF8M 1000WOG". It is missing a handle, but that should be relatively easy and cheap to replace. Asking $40 + shipping.

Just updating with some photos...

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Ball valve and 7 of the clamps are sold. The two crosses and 7 clamps are still available. Anyone want them?

Back