Amazing how people get on board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khyber

Reaction score
You guys ROCK. Been amazingly helpful every step of the way.

My brewing buddy and I brew at his work.. a high end used car dealership (BMW, Volvos, Minis).. we have lots of room and plenty of access to equipment. We could even put the brew pot on a forklift and get it way in the air if we wanted to siphon faster. We shared our first homebrew with the guys there, and everyone loved it, and some of these people are pretty picky about what they drink. Our second brew is in the primary.. an oatmeal stout.

So naturally the boss says 'hey.. can you brew one up for our Christmas party? Its Dec. 12th. Umm.. yikes. Thats cutting it REALLY close. The LHBS guy can loan me a keg or 2 and help me get it set up.. so that's good. I've got to go today and get ingredients to see if i can get something brewed up. Like.. today.

Wish me luck.

They do understand that we'll be cutting it very close, and if it doesnt work out, we'll all just drink it for new years.

Dec 12th is plenty of time. Trey BM's Centennial Blonde. It is a general Non-Craft brew drinking pleaser with enough flavor to please the craft crowd. It can be turned around in a couple weeks. Will you be kegging or bottling?

Back