• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO Hill Farmstead Juicy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beckerc07

Reaction score
Hello, fairly new here but I have traded before on other sites, namely reddit.com's /r/beertrade and /r/cigars. I am trying to locate a bottle (or a few) of Hill Farmstead's Juicy. I live in Missouri and have access to most of Boulevard's brews, and currently have a bomber of Saison-Brett available for trade, but can acquire pretty much the rest of their smokestack series. I also have this year's Bourbon County stout, boltcutter, founders backwoods bastard (2012) and many others. If we cannot work out a trade with what I have listed, I am sure I can find something else that will work for both of us! Let me know if you have a source for this!

The "Sampling & Critiquing" forum is usually where beer trades happen as well (I know, the name doesn't imply it really). You might want to post there as you'll get more interest probably. Classifieds is more for selling equipment and ingredients for brewing.

The "Sampling & Critiquing" forum is usually where beer trades happen as well (I know, the name doesn't imply it really). You might want to post there as you'll get more interest probably. Classifieds is more for selling equipment and ingredients for brewing.

Thanks for clarifying. I had checked the rules and didn't see anything specific about this, maybe I didn't read carefully enough. I've edited the post.

Trades should be in the Sampling & Critiquing forum (which is is why the sub title on that forum mentions "A place to trade samples of your tasty brew." You will get many more replies there than in here. This is primarily an equipment "swap meet".

Per the sticky thread from XT about no reseller/vendor selling he clarifies what should be in this secion...

"Classifieds is for the selling of old equipment, excess ingredients (that you do not grow or purchase to resell) and other non-vendor related and non-commercial related items."

As far as trades go, there is a sticky in the Sampling & Critiquing form that covers the few basic "rules" of making a swap.

Trades should be in the Sampling & Critiquing forum (which is is why the sub title on that forum mentions "A place to trade samples of your tasty brew." You will get many more replies there than in here. This is primarily an equipment "swap meet".

Per the sticky thread from XT about no reseller/vendor selling he clarifies what should be in this secion...

"Classifieds is for the selling of old equipment, excess ingredients (that you do not grow or purchase to resell) and other non-vendor related and non-commercial related items."

As far as trades go, there is a sticky in the Sampling & Critiquing form that covers the few basic "rules" of making a swap.

Ok. I posted over there, not sure how to delete this thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back