3 tap keg conversion kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobwantbeer

Reaction score
Hey ya'll,
I haven't homebrewed in years as my living situation no longer supports the hobby, but I do need some help. We're trying to cut costs at my work by buying a kegerator and getting kegs every week instead of bottled beer. It's unclear exactly what the kegerator budget is, but I get the impression they won't splurge for a nice 3 tap kegerator, and who wants to have just one beer on tap? I want to pitch them on letting me convert a regular fridge into a three pony kegerator, but I can't find three keg conversion kits, only double. If any one has done this before and can point me in the direction of a reliable retailer that has 3 keg conversion kits, and offer any other practical advice, I would very much appreciate it.
Cheers,
Bob

I'd think you could just piece it together with 3x shanks, faucets, sanke couplers, and the requisite lines. A 3 port manifold to a single regulator & tank would be fine.

P.S. work kegerator.... are they hiring?

I got mine from Birdman Brewing.
I was given this kegerator for my birthday and wanted to build one but just took what I got and added the tri tap.

Kegerator.JPG

Well, I didn't mean it like that of course. Re-reading it, it did sound like I'm an ass but the long story was I was going to build one but this surprise, while nice, was only a single tap so I meant that I kept the kegerator and tweaked it a bit.
I'm a happy man. Or will be when I can get 3 corny's full and ready to tap.

Thanks everyone. I pitched them so well on the merits of having a three tap that they agreed to pay for a shiny brand new 3 tap kegerator. It saves us money and boosts morale. Beer thirty just got a whole lot cooler. Thanks for the help!

P.S.
They're hiring occasionally. If you happen to work in the animation industry, you never know.
Cheers!

That the last time I used 3dmax, it was "3dmax 2" probably isn't enough to gain employment at beertopia. I do actually get paid to run vray on occasion. I'd end up tapping the keg between renders and it would be all downhill.

Sweet though, good job on the pitch!

Back