• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drip Tray With Cut Out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anon12

Reaction score
tn375_large_dp-1020dsspvd093009174534.jpg

I am looking for a drip tray with the cut out for my ceramic tower. I need a drip tray that is made for a 4" tower. Does anyone have a used one that they are willing to sell.

Looks good, what are the dimensions of the cut-out. I need 6.25" Diameter and 3" deep. I would perer brass but stainless might work.

I did not realize you wanted a 6" cutout for (I'm guessing?) a 4" diameter tube with a 6" diameter base.

Mine has a 4.675" (119MM)Ø cutout. It is only 1"(25.4MM) deep. Doesn't seem like it will work.

While I could make you one exactly how you describe out of brass, it would be expensive. If you have no other luck, give me a shout and I'll see what it would cost.

Back