Clarksville Carboys - A Clarksville, TN Home Brewing Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to the forum and I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello.

My name is John and I am the webmaster for a new home brewing club in Clarksville, TN called Clarksville Carboys.

If anyone is in the Clarksville area we have regular meetings that you can find out about on our webite.

We also have a member forum where most of our members talk and share their knowledge. We also post upcoming events and meetings on the forum.

I hope that you can join us at our next meeting. We will look forward to seeing you.

~John~

Clarksville Carboys
Clarksville Carboys - Forum

Hi John,

Jerry here, I have heard about you guys for a while, even had some of your beer last year at Nashville's brewfest. Anyway if you guys are still together I would love to hear the details of the next meeting.

Thanks,

Jerry

Ok so I can't figure out how to delete or edit a post but some of this info is old. If you want to contact Clarksville Carboys please do so through Facebook or their email. Also check out the website.

Hey John, John here also I live about 30 min outside of Clarksville and Have been brewing for about a year. I dont have a facebook but am pretty interested in the club. If you could drop me a line.

Back