Haier 4.2cft Fridge to Kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jilaman

Reaction score
I have a friend selling a Haier Model No: HRQ04WNABBB.

It is a 4.2 cubic ft. Refrigerator only, no freezer compartment, it has removable shelves and a removable crisper, I will know more after I go look at it tomorrow. It looks like it will fit cornies and a CO2 tank, has anyone seen this as a kegorator? Is it possible to convert it? I am going to look at it tomorrow and would like to know if anyone thinks it will work.

I don't know, that is what I was asking I guess. Here is a picture of it. All of the shelves are removable as well as the crisper thing in the bottom. It looks like the thermostat and the light are on the right hand side, inside of it.

11a1471gbZZZZZZZZZ89geb0af7585a0c1cde.jpg

1171g1145ZZZZZZZZZ89gb087f24fa1241e2e.jpg

I bought it. Depth at the bottom is around 9 inches without having to remove anything from the door. if the thermostat was not on the right hand side I could probably fit 2 cornies in it. Personally I will be ok with being able to have 1 corny tapped at a time. for now ;)

I will post more pics as I get a chance to start working on the conversion.

The fridge fits a single corny no problem, I could put in a corny and the co2 tank if I want to. If I want to fit two cornies I'd have to definitely have to move the thermostat.

I believe I have this same fridge and I have the same intent. Were you able to move the thermostat?

Back