• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

11 gallon SS Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaz4121

Reaction score
I've got two brand new (not even opened!) 11 gallon (44 quart) Bayou Classic Kettles that I purchased but will not be using for my set up (decided to go for 10 gallons batches instead of 5). Asking for $90 each shipped to your door. PM me if interested. See photo below:

*edit* as pointed out below you can get these for $68 (each) shipped, so I am asking $100 - 120 for the lot.

147740_ts.jpg

Bad timing is right!

I bought these last spring, never got around to building my custom kettles, and recently decided to just build a brewery for 10 gallon batches instead. I think I paid around $100 ea for them back them, but it looks like I could have shopped around and found a better price.

Still would like to get rid of them if anyone is interested. Would $120 for both entice anyone?

Shipping to IN is $50, so $90 shipped is a little low to me. I'd like to try to get closer to $120 if possible. That is still $20 less than anywhere you can find online...

Back