Three Sheets returning to the air

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealf

Reaction score
Three Sheets returning to the airwaves on the FLN (Fine Living Network) May 29, 2009 from what I hear. Although they haven't officially announced it, the show is listed on FLN's programming guide to air at 11pm on the 29th.

Zane Lamprey Official Website

http://www.fineliving.com/fine/program_guide/

pleep001.gif

ps. I did a search for the old thread about it leaving the air when MOJO was cancelled but I couldn't locate it; so I made this awesome thread!

Three Sheets returning to the airwaves on the FLN (Fine Living Network) May 29, 2009 from what I hear. Although they haven't officially announced it, the show is listed on FLN's programming guide to air at 11pm on the 29th.

ps. I did a search for the old thread about it being canceled but I couldn't locate it so I made this awesome thread!

Great news, though I don't think I get that network.

I don't think it was Three Sheets that got canceled but rather the network (MOJO) got canceled.

Craig

<edit> Good news is i get that channel. The bad news is it is not HD like the earlier seasons.

So to revive a thread from long ago, I have been watching Three Sheets tonight on Travel Channel. Has it been on this channel long?

I was watching it on HDNet, then it moved to FLN and I couldn't watch it anymore because we didn't get that. But if they are doing new episodes on Travel Channel I'm totally psyched. That dude can drink! I mean, the amount of alcohol that guy can consume without passing out is really impressive.

So to revive a thread from long ago, I have been watching Three Sheets tonight on Travel Channel. Has it been on this channel long?

I was watching it on HDNet, then it moved to FLN and I couldn't watch it anymore because we didn't get that. But if they are doing new episodes on Travel Channel I'm totally psyched. That dude can drink! I mean, the amount of alcohol that guy can consume without passing out is really impressive.

FLN just changed to Cooking Network and Three Sheets just moved to the Travel Channel. I had a few on the DVR and went to watch one that was supposed to come on at 10 last night. That's when I discovered FLN is no more. After a few google searches I found out Three Sheets moved.

Back