Will this Sanyo work for kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jts15

Reaction score
Thought I'd take a shot in the dark here.
Found a hell of a deal on a Sanyo mini fridge on Craigslist. Had a hard time getting in touch with the person but she finally emailed me back. Her listing says:

"2 1/2' tall, 2' deep, and 1 1/2' wide. The front panel is gray and the top and sides are black. The brand name is SANYO. This fridge would be perfect for a dorm room or apartment. Also has a freezer compartment."

At first I thought it was a 4912...but those had no freezer, right? Well she's been a real PITA as far as getting any more info out of her as far as a model#, pic, or inside dimensions. I know it's a shot in the dark but does anybody know what model this is and if it would work? It's kind of far away so I can't just go look at it...or should I just pass and keep looking?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.:mug:

If she's not willing to answer questions and it has a freezer, I personally would forget about it and keep looking. don't settle for something that you may be able to make work, Wait for the one you know will work how you want it to.

That's what I'm leaning toward. I was psyched that I thought it was a 4912 but oh well. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Back