New England Homebrew Gatherings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beoir00

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any homebrew gatherings in the New England area? I think these forums are great but it would be even better if we all got together and compared batches.

I've heard of a competition of sorts in the Pittsburgh area. But I don't ever really hear of anything in the Boston or New England area.

The Yankee Ingenuity folks get together a few times each year and there are some meetups in Southern MA. I've never really gotten to attend any of these but I spend loads of time at my LHBS (Blackstone Valley Brewing in Woonsocket, RI) hanging out with fellow homebrewers.

YI's getting together up in Stowe, VT on 8/30 (through 8/31 ;)), and Masstoberfest is, I believe on 9/20. The latter is in or real close to Boston. YI tends to get together about once every three months or so, sometimes my place out in the Berkshires, sometimes at Glibbidy's in Brattleboro, VT, sometimes out at Kaiser's in Pepperell; it moves around a fair amount.

YI's getting together up in Stowe, VT on 8/30 (through 8/31 ;)), and Masstoberfest is, I believe on 9/20. The latter is in or real close to Boston. YI tends to get together about once every three months or so, sometimes my place out in the Berkshires, sometimes at Glibbidy's in Brattleboro, VT, sometimes out at Kaiser's in Pepperell; it moves around a fair amount.

I love Stowe VT! I went to school up in Burlington and I am looking to move back up there this winter. Did you guys stop by the shed by any chance? Their mountain ale is amazing...:cross:

But once I do move and stop traveling to see my girlfriend every other weekend I am deffinetly gona have to make it to some of these gatherings

Back