• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My Citra/Amarillo (small quantity) for your.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knecht_Rupprecht

Reaction score
I have 3oz of 2011 Citra, and 2 oz of Amarillo Leaf. Both are in original sealed packaging. Just made two beers in a row and have had my fix for a while (also LHBS seem to be well stocked).

I am interested in either Galaxy or Belma hops. Galaxy I would be more than happy with an even quantity trade, for Belma would want a bit more (given that even with shipping these hops 1/2 a lb of Belma is easily the same cost as these).

All that to say if you have anything else interesting (hops or beer) I'm open to it.

If you decide to sell, let me know! I need just that quantity of citra/Amarillo leaf, but I don't have the hops you're looking for.

Latest posts

Back