help figuring out what my wife got me???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMIGS714

Reaction score
Hello,

So for our anniversary:D my wife said shes getting me something thats made with leather, from new mexico, will help me with brewing, and i can travel with it. With the hints she gave me im having trouble guessing what it is. What do any of you think???:mug:

Whenever I give my wife hints on a present, I usually just give her a whole line of BS, because I know that she's smart and I can't keep secrets.

Maybe she's just throwing you off the scent, because I can't think of a Mexican leather, brewing/travel accessory. :cool:

Of course, there are some much more experience brewers on this board who might have one.

Sounds like the wife is getting you some luggage so you can get the hell out of her house and brew your beer somewhere else. Nice.

Googling beer, leather and new mexico netted me this result.

Leather beer holster....

beer-holster-2.jpg

god, I hope that's NOT what she got you. ;)

Leather bound log book?
Leather gloves?
Boots?

The rest of my ideas are just as goofy as buttless chaps...

Hello,

So for our anniversary:D my wife said shes getting me something thats made with leather, from new mexico, will help me with brewing, and i can travel with it. With the hints she gave me im having trouble guessing what it is. What do any of you think???:mug:

Apron?
Jim:mug:

Googling beer, leather and new mexico netted me this result.

Leather beer holster....

beer-holster-2.jpg

god, I hope that's NOT what she got you. ;)

I did the same search on google and turned these up as well. I hope its not the a$$less chaps... well only 8 more days left till i find out. Ill keep you all posted

I would look through everything, but im in Afghanistan now, and she’s using that to torment me. 5 days left till I find out. :ban:

With so many other options for opening beer, why would one choose to stick the part that goes near the mouth on the bottom of there shoes??

My brother has a pair of these. I made the same point to him. That's why I have a baseball cap with an opener built into the brim. :mug:

With so many other options for opening beer, why would one choose to stick the part that goes near the mouth on the bottom of there shoes??

I was given a pair of these and I wear them some during the summer but I dont use the bottle opener at all. I have 2 dogs so its basically a given that at some point I have stepped in dog **** with them on. Although there have been a few times that my friends have used them. I think I will stick to my keychain bottle opener or my wedding ring if I am really in a pinch.

Latest posts

Back