Can you REALLY use emoticons?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
How good are you at using smilies?

Can you introduce this emoticon :)fro:) Into a discussion about how the humble bumble bee has had it's basic insect rights violated by the extreme left wing agenda of the Screen Actor's Guild? (With no references to the Disney corporation)

There is actually a very serious purpose behind this query, but I will never tell you what it is on the grounds that I might be lying.

^^^^^+1

crackhead.gif

The Humble Bumble Bee
AP

It may bee the end of the line for one of Gods most humble of insects. Information recieved from a source stated that the SAG (Screen Actors Guild) has filed for exclusive rights to the famous yellow and black stripe pattern made famous by the Bumble Bee over the past million years. A spokesman for the SAG stated that "No one looks good in stripes, not even bugs!" and their fashion claim is the basis of the suit. The ROOTYABBB (The Royal Order OF The Yellow And Black Bumble Bee) could not be reached. It seems that one semi-famos artist has this to say "WTF" exclaimed rapper Afro-Man :fro: "I was gonna help the bee until I got high" he continued.

Tim

Back