How often do you mix??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarGumption

Reaction score
I have two beers right now: A variation on BierMunchers Centennial Blonde, and a clone attempt at Tank 7 Farmhouse. Both taste great on their own, but I happened to do a Tan and Tan mix of 50% of each, and it tasted pretty awesome. I am almost tempted to mix most of both kegs to make one combo beer. Just curious how often other homebrewers do this kind of thing. :mug:

Until Saturday I had a cider and a nut brown ale on tap and made snakebite shandys with them a lot!

Quite a bit actually. Last one was a sour Saison blended with Apfelwein ...delicious! I mix beers all the time at the local Brew Pub, but that is mostly because I think most of their beers are pretty uninspiring so I try to make them more interesting!

I just tried mixing beers last week. Mixed half a bottle of my raspberry chocolate stout with half a bottle of a friend's russian imperial stout. Mine had WAY too much raspberry, and his RIS was a little green (only a month old). But together they were amazing!

Back