I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been lurking trying to recall someone original that fits into the OP's theme without parroting like I did with Pink.

But since so many have already taken this to the flip side I'll have to chime in with Uma Thurman.

If I was given a freebie and she was the only face on the list, I'd pass.

100% agree. I do not understand how men consider her beautiful. Not attractive to me at all.

Cameron Diaz is in the same category - widely viewed as beautiful and I just do not see it.

Pappers_ said:
Come on, we're talking about us here, a motley group of men who brew beer and talk on the internet. None of us are pushing anyone out of bed . . . :tank:

Though falling out of bed may happen...

I keep agreeing while lurking and coming up random ones.

The one I don't get is Sarah Jessica Parker. She's like 9/10ths nose.

Peter Griffin from Family Guy says her face looks like a foot. As Peter is almost never wrong i have to agree.

Yeah. But her tits stick out farther and that part I like.

In LA Story I thought she was cute as all get out. In Sex and The City I kept thinking horse face.

In reality, she doesn't look much different at all cept a bit older.

Yep. She's a 50/50. Sometimes she looks unique and beautiful others just make you wanna say WTF?

That is much of the attraction - she can move from stunning to distractingly ugly or girl next door to villain before your eyes.

But since so many have already taken this to the flip side I'll have to chime in with Uma Thurman.

Uma Thurman to my eye is quite unattractive and a dreadful actor but obviously a lot of people really like her so vive la différence.

That is much of the attraction - she can move from stunning to distractingly ugly or girl next door to villain before your eyes.

For me it's different. I go back to Pink. I see nothing attractive about her 99% of the time but, I also think she could hurt me in bed and THAT makes me wanna go there.

You can take just about any drop dead gorgeous woman on a bad day and make her look fugly. But to take someone naturally fugly and still have an attraction ... for me, that is Pink all day.

Here's the actress who played Little Orphan Annie in the 1982 movie. Popped up in the news. Just throwin' that out there.

image-990097714.jpg

How about Jay Lo?

I see NOTHING attractive about her. They had to tell me she has a great butt. I just couldn't get past her face.

1024-jennifer-lopez8.jpg

Alot of folks find her hot. I want to........................... I just can't.

Rumor has it she threatened to stab Ricky Gervais backstage at some awards show. She's got teh crazy eyez...

I've heard multiple times that J-lo is a huge ***** in person. And not just on the internet, but TV too. (much more credible)

Ellen Barkin in her prime.

Her nose looked like she'd been a boxer and her mouth drooped like she'd had a stroke. But - it somehow worked. She still looks OK for her age. She's almost 60.

I met a dude who thought Susan Boyle was the hottest thing around. Told me that she reminded him of his wife. Shudder

Tracy Nelson (daughter of Ricky Nelson) especially on The Father Dowling Mysteries dressed as a nun. She also played George's girlfriend on Seinfeld where they all thought George was dating her because she resembled Jerry.

Here are some that come to mind

Melissa Rauch - Bernadette from Big Bang
Ashley - from gator boys
Heather King - from Tanked

Yooper's ramblings about Eddie Vedder made me think of this...

I have a few people (celebrities) that I think are hot, but realize the general thought is that they are not. Here's my list.

Janeane Garofalo
Juliette Lewis

There's more, but I'll have to ask my wife to tell me there names (I'm horrible with names, and she knows who I like)

Who are yours?
If you don't play along I just look like a wierdo, don't make me look like a wierdo please.

Pre ****ed up crazy facelift Janeane Garofalo was totally sexy.

Back