To cincy brewers and beer lovers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moorerm04

Reaction score
I have had Rock Bottom Breweries IPA before and it has always been great. I must say that the current batch they are serving is IMO probably the best batch I have tasted! If you get the chance to get down there here soon check it out. I was fortunate to be in Cincy this weekend for all of the reds opening weekend festivities. Hope you guys enjoy..... CHEERS!!!

Hopefully you got a chance to stop in and see the lager house right next to GABP... its a very nice place and plenty of beer with constantly rotating taps.

Yeah I have been there once since they opened..... Great food, and Great beer. I have been a fan of the OTR Ale for as long as I can remember my first taste of it!

I had their ipa recently and loved it. I was actually looking around the web to see what hops they use and if someone had ingredients to make a clone.

Latest posts

Back