brewery logo inside...what do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirk0rebreg

Reaction score
throwing this idea around...always had a sick fascination with serial killers so i thought this fit...could use the serial killer motif for beer names as well, killer hop ipa, ripper pale ale, angel of death stout, etc...

lemme know what you think, comments and criticism welcomed and encouraged...

serial_brewing_logo%7E0.jpg

I hate to admit it, but I had to laugh in a good way. I might make the red not so dark so it pops a bit more. Maybe add a fit bits of dripping and a little spatter. And I am glad to see you didn't go with old english gothic type.

I hate to admit it, but I had to laugh in a good way. I might make the red not so dark so it pops a bit more. Maybe add a fit bits of dripping and a little spatter. And I am glad to see you didn't go with old english gothic type.

haha thanks...yeah i need to re download the splatter brushes for photoshop...the red is dialed down a bit because i turned down the opacity so it wouldn't interfere with the brewery name too much...

and i can't stand old english lol

the font fits really well.

maybe in addition to the splatter, the hand could be streaking down (i'm thinking in the cliche movie sense where you see the hand plant on the window and slowly slide back down...)

a "murder-ometer" of some sort on the side would be wonderful...like how many beers it'll take before you get tendencies to kill somebody. sorry, i too am twisted.

Back