Lets see your Complete Joy of HB pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibby33

Reaction score
After a *cough* few HBs last night I was reading Charlies Papazian and started to picture all the other prints of this great book out there. In sheds, in garages, on the shelves, in cockpits etx.

Lets reunite them in this thread!

(had he been drinking- well he had had a few...)

24042008(005).jpg

How bout' the entire Papazian "Series" so to speak? Here's a quick iPhone pic I took just now. You can spy a few of my other homebrew/beer books in the "library" in the background, but that's only about 1/4 of them. I got another shelf with a bunch of others and about 40 issues of BYO/Zymurgy. :ban:

Complete_Joy_Series.JPG

Top shelf in the garage (v3).
IMG_3354.JPG
I'd move it but I think there might be a brown recluse or black widow up there. What's worse is the designing great beers. I got it for xmas as requested. Opened it and decided it's way deeper than where I want to take this hobby!

Mine's at the public library.

The entire photo-copy of the book (page by page) is in storage.

Edit: Designing Great Beers is in the drawer next to me. Love that book.

Here's mine. I haven't used it much lately but when I first started brewing it was with me all the time. The poor thing is held together with tape. It is somewhat outdated but I love this book and what it represents! I have a newer version of it but I don't have the heart to throw this one away.
ncjohb1.JPG
NCJOHB.JPG

After reading mine cover to cover many times, I gave mine away in an attempt to convert another homebrewer. Sadly, it was all for naught and he never gave it back :(

As requested... here Papazian is traveling the world in search of beer enlightenment!

DSCN0463.jpg

I take this book with me on all of my travels, hotel layovers are very conducive to tweaking my brewing techniques and formulating recipes!

Back