I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bottlebomber said:
Dude, what the hell is that? You're batting 0 with your last couple pics :drunk: ;)

What does this one do for ya?

image-965277469.jpg

Leadgolem said:
I think I'll do something productive. Like play some of this.

Cool! My eldest son has started playing the FF saga, starting with one. They are all available on the Playstation Network.

Leadgolem said:
I loved those when I was younger. Hmm, makes me want to pull the ps2 out and play some FFX.

I remember getting so stumped on that one, and finally just wandering around the world until I forgot what I was supposed to be looking for. I could have really used Google then.

ME TOO.

FF3 was my all time, time waster. There was a little forrest with monsters that gave HUGE experience. I got addicted.

cheezydemon3 said:
ME TOO.

FF3 was my all time, time waster. There was a little forrest with monsters that gave HUGE experience. I got addicted.

Final Fantasy? What a waste of time!
Now, The Lion King game on Super NES, that was the bomb!
:p

Leadgolem said:
You're both delusional, Duck Hunt is where it's at.

Duck Hunt is awesome!

Did anyone here ever play Perfect Dark on N64?
I spent many hours playing that one.

Ok, I'm making an impression on the tofu.

The TVP sloppy joes where good. Not as much flavor as you might get with ground beef, but still very good. Next time I'll up the spices a bit, and maybe add a bit of tomato paste. The flavor of the TVP in the sloppy joes reminded me of using ground pork. Not bad, just a little bland.

The TVP sloppy joes where good. Not as much flavor as you might get with ground beef, but still very good. Next time I'll up the spices a bit, and maybe add a bit of tomato paste. The flavor of the TVP in the sloppy joes reminded me of using ground pork. Not bad, just a little bland.

Amazingly, for my "hotdog" chili, pasta sauce (ragu, whatever) makes a good base, I would imagine the same for "sloppy joes".

*DISCLAIMER* "hot dog chili" reference is not meant to be in any way, a reference to my REAL chili recipe....No squids were harmed in the making of this message*

Leadgolem said:

Cool man! Yes, the secret to making tofu good is to pack as much flavor as possible in. It doesn't have the fat and cholesterol content of meat (both things which contribute to the sensation of good flavor) so you have to work at it a little. Sounds like you did ok though! :mug:

cheezydemon3 said:
Amazingly, for my "hotdog" chili, pasta sauce (ragu, whatever) makes a good base, I would imagine the same for "sloppy joes".

*DISCLAIMER* "hot dog chili" reference is not meant to be in any way, a reference to my REAL chili recipe....No squids were harmed in the making of this message*

Man, I harm about twenty squids per message. How do you get away with none?
You ever punch a squid just because?

Man, I harm about twenty squids per message. How do you get away with none?
You ever punch a squid just because?

I turned a new leaf 20 yers ago *sniff sniff* I decided to stop my favorite passtime of squid punching, and instead hire 20 squids to type all of my posts for me......what?

cheezydemon3 said:
I turned a new leaf 20 yers ago *sniff sniff* I decided to stop my favorite passtime of squid punching, and instead hire 20 squids to type all of my posts for me......what?

It's still a good idea to keep a plate of calamari around. Just so they know the consequences of disobedience. When they start making spelling or grammatical errors just start eating a few pieces and heating up the fryer for another batch. Oh they'll learn, they'll learn.

Cool man! Yes, the secret to making tofu good is to pack as much flavor as possible in. It doesn't have the fat and cholesterol content of meat (both things which contribute to the sensation of good flavor) so you have to work at it a little. Sounds like you did ok though! :mug:
Actually, I meant I was in the process of pressing the tofu. The TVP sloppy joes where last night.

I just finished eating the tofu. Pressed, pan fried with a little canola oil. Then dipped in BBQ or honey mustard sauce.

The flavor without a sauce reminded me of crepes. It doesn't really taste like anything. The pan frying made the texture palatable, thanks bottlebomber.

The last slice I cooked was really thin, and I added a little more oil to the pan. It came out crispy, and was really good with some sauce on it. Sort of a tofu chip. That made me think of deep frying, but since I'm eating this stuff to avoid fat that would defeat the whole purpose.

If I was going to prepare tofu for Chinese food, I think I would add some sesame oil to the pan instead of canola. For Mexican, maybe chili oil with the canola. I've also got some garlic herb infused oil, but I'm not sure what I would use tofu flavored that way for.

I cooked the whole tofu brick. The leftovers got diced, and will be making an appearance in some chimichangas in a few days.

Right on man! You've caught on quickly. I've made some little tofu chips with those slivers, they're not half bad.

It's still a good idea to keep a plate of calamari around. Just so they know the consequences of disobedience. When they start making spelling or grammatical errors just start eating a few pieces and heating up the fryer for another batch. Oh they'll learn, they'll learn.

I did that, but they aren't too bright.

I constantly caught them eating the calamari.

DAMMIT LG and BB. You all are so far off topic, I am about to punch a squid. Please relegate further soy to

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/tofu-thread-400371/#post5041684.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG.

I SAID MOVE ALONG.

Persuant to section 4, subsection alpha of our charter "any topic covering 42 posts or more without sufficient non-sequitors. Any exceptions to this must be signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subject to public inquiry, lost again and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters."

I SAID MOVE ALONG.

Persuant to section 4, subsection alpha of our charter "any topic covering 42 posts or more without sufficient non-sequitors. Any exceptions to this must be signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subject to public inquiry, lost again and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters."
Oh no, that's no a presidential topic release form. Those are blue.

I SAID MOVE ALONG.

Oh no, that's no a presidential topic release form. Those are blue.

NOOB....:cross:

cheezydemon3 said:
Secret ingredient in your calimari?

Silly rabbit. When Emeril says BAM, that is not what he means.

I bet that squid landed his name on the no fly list.

cheezydemon3 said:
Most unintentional statement ever?

All jokes aside, I bet the IQ's of the "idiots" on here eclipse most everyone else.

That's true. We are the smartest damn idiots anyone has ever seen! :mug:

cheezydemon3 said:
Most unintentional statement ever?

All jokes aside, I bet the IQ's of the "idiots" on here eclipse most everyone else.

My IQ is -45. Is that bad?

Secret ingredient in your calimari?

Silly rabbit. When Emeril says BAM, that is not what he means.
Oh, I just meant I've been missing some very small bombs for a while now. I was going to shove them up her... well nevermind what I was going to do with them. The statutes haven't run out yet...
My IQ is -45. Is that bad?
Yeah, careful there. You're right on the line of getting tannin extraction from drop hopping your zombie parts with that much IQ.

I was listening to two music videos simultaneously off my network drive. Then my network hiccuped. Leaving two rather creepy faces staring at me.......

Have I mentioned that I'm working 12ish hours every day this week and I should have been asleep at least an hour ago? Yup, this is the right thread for me. Especially since I'm hammered.........as;dlfkjas;dlfkj;asldkas;lvkjwPOI4NJF OW[IJGF4[HPIJWO[IT

Back