What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one until my next trip to Texas.
frown.gif

20130225_212800.jpg

I battled that monster, don't want to hear that I might have to do it again. This Sucks seems appropriate

View attachment 104005

Mine when with a hitch. It was quite easy. They closed it as I sent in the second one. Hope they reopen and maybe i can seek one or two more in there

Its time for a Raptor Rye! Dang this day and its day-likeness...! Gonna be at least a 4 pint night Im afraid. Like this post and I will have one for you too....(em/like I dont see this coming, talk about drunken ramblings!)

SteveHeff said:
Tri-City Brewing Abbey style Ale. 6%. Great brew. 10 bucks for a 4 pack 16 ozers. Pizza and beer night.

Question on the style: I bought a New Belgium Abbey and it had a distinct banana flavor from the yeast. Is that typical of the style? My wife loved it.

Question on the style: I bought a New Belgium Abbey and it had a distinct banana flavor from the yeast. Is that typical of the style? My wife loved it.

I dont wanna lie to you but if my memory is correct thats the Trippel with the Coriander in it so thats most likely the flavor you are talking about. Im not sure I would say banana but it is distinct as I recall.

WyomingBrewer said:
I dont wanna lie to you but if my memory is correct thats the Trippel with the Coriander in it so thats most likely the flavor you are talking about. Im not sure I would say banana but it is distinct as I recall.

It is labeled as an Abbey style Belgian Dubbel.

Smuttynose,pumpkin ale.Last of the sixer. Its pretty much a pumpkin pale ale,I think. I like it,its great.Will be getting another next season.

Back