What kind of Tap is this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicklesr

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of tap this is?

tap1.jpg

It is a beer tap, I have seen them before at a very old beer collection. I would guess that they are at least as old at right after prohibition.

I have one, weird part was it had a rheingold handle as well( I'm in Ny too so it's probably common since it was a local brewery). It's so old part of the gasket inside Is made of lead. So I wouldn't use it. The cool part is it's actually forward sealing like a perlick. If you have no use for the tap handle I would be interested so I have a matching set.

I have one, weird part was it had a rheingold handle as well( I'm in Ny too so it's probably common since it was a local brewery). It's so old part of the gasket inside Is made of lead. So I wouldn't use it. The cool part is it's actually forward sealing like a perlick. If you have no use for the tap handle I would be interested so I have a matching set.

Hey JRems... There's a guy selling it on craigslist around here. I could swing by and grab you it if you're interested. I'll mail it to you if you want to pay whatever he's asking, and shipping.

PM me!

Otherwise, thanks for the "help" everyone! Haha, I knew I'd get a quality response...

Back