What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 32oz growler of Ramstein Maibock.

2012-03-16 18.02.31_edit0.jpg

Mad river extra pale ale-didnt care for it.The double ipa was decent.What i did try before was the Serious madness black ale which i thought i would like the others,not so far,havnt had the extra stout yet and i dropped the Porter and busted it because the carrior handle broke- trying to bring everything inside in one trip once i got home. Thats what i get for mixing my own sixer of these off the shelf in the store out of different six pack bottles.Ha. I feel if its the same price its not stealing so i wont pick the ones with a higher price.Equal or less cuz its the right thing to do.

Edit: The extra stout is really good.One of my favorate now.

Before or after putting your dick in the mashed potatoes? If its that kind a parti we gonna get sent to the drunken ramblings forum.

Before or after putting your dick in the mashed potatoes? If its that kind a parti we gonna get sent to the drunken ramblings forum.
wait - did i let my secret for nanny's special ripper schnips slip on this topic?
man - she would be spinning in her gravy...

Drinking a Left Handed Milk Stout, and watching my fermenter bubble with my first batch of Autumn Amber Ale! Must.....keep......hands.......off.

Having samples from my double chocolate russian imperial stout and belgian strong ale and getting to bottling. Throwing back some Adirondack lager while I cap :)

My last Irish Blonde from last St.Pattys day.Tastes great,smells beery like a lager.Turned out better than my irish red.I based it off of NB Irish Blonde kit,with tweaks and subbs.It was all extract with steeping grains.Great extract beer.Perfect for this hot weather.

0317021610.jpg

Had lost abbeys track 3 this morn at the brewery , will be having allagash black and avec les bons voeux DuPont saison later tonight

Come back from NCAAs and there's a 6 pack of Two Hearted with a 2.5 week old bottling date waiting in the refrigerated section of my bottle shop. I figured it was meant for me to find, seeing as the shop owners know I love TH, especially when fresh, and knew I was going to be gone all week. Or at least I like to think it was.

And it's amazing as always.

Just finished a 22 of Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale. It was very nice. Somebody commented that it makes Guinness look like a light lager, I chuckled.

Just finished my first Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS). It's a good stout with nice bourbon flavor, but I wouldn't camp out over night to get it like many people did.

Drinking a pint of my porter for st pattys day! And had a hoptimum... pure hop jizz in my mouth!

Back