• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Huge All Grain/Homebrew/Kegerator Set For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustinp

Reaction score
Please see my Craigslist ad at: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/for/3744058438.html

I have been homebrewing for about 8 years and recently moved to AZ where I have decided to start planning for a much larger system. Most all grain and kegerator equipment has only been used for a couple years. I am selling all of the equipment that I have except for my mash tun. I would love to sell all this as a complete set, but understand that is a far fetch. I will entertain the idea of separating some out. The set includes many smaller extras not labeled for example storage containers and some shelving. Please text/email/call my cell (Dustin- 309-314-1937) if you would like extra pics or information. Everything works great and am available for showings some afternoons and all evenings. I am looking for $1000.00 for the entire set:

-18.2 cu. ft. Whirlpool Fridge Kegerator with (2) faucets (ball lock), 5 lb. co2 tank, Dual body co2 regulator, all hoses, Drip Tray.
-(2) Cornelius ball lock kegs with lubrifilm, new o-ring kits, pressure sticks for high volume co2 brews.
-(2) Separate picnic taps. One with parts for bottle filling from kegs.
-10 gallon Igloo cooler used for HLT and includes a sparge arm.
-(2) 5 gallon glass carboys with dryer/drainer
-(1) Dial and (1) Electronic thermometer.
-(1) 6.5 gallon bottling bucket with spigot.
-(2) 6.5 gallon plastic bucket fermenters.
-Several carboy bungs.
-Several 3 piece airlocks.
-Hydrometer.
-Bottle and Carboy brushes.
-Twin Lever Bottle Capper with bottle caps
-Bottle filler
-Tubing and extra tubing.
-Tubing clamp.
-Copper Immersion Wort Chiller
-Jet bottle washer with facet adapter
-Hop Spider several kinds hop bags
-18” Stir Spoon- plastic
-24” Mash Paddle- plastic
-Agitator Rod for drill
-Refractometer
-5.2 Mash Stabilizer- 2 oz.
-Grain/Kitchen Scale
-(11) Empty White Labs yeast containers
-Strainer
-90 Bottle Drying Tree
-10 Gallon Winco Aluminum Boil Pot
-Morrone 170,000 BTU Burner
-(2) Growlers- half gallon
-Industrial Stir Plate- Cole-Parmer 4802 SpinMaster
-RV Hose with Spray nozzle
-Too many bottles to count- most packaged by Grabel Movers- 12 oz, 22oz, 32oz EZ Cap.
-(3) Surly Ingredient Kits- Cynic PM, Bender PM, Furious Extract. All with 1 year old refrigerator Wyeast

IMG_7555.jpg

IMG_7556.jpg

IMG_7577.jpg

IMG_7563.jpg

IMG_7592.jpg

I'd like to take a crack at the dual body regulator if you're willing to separate it out and ship to 11762. Thanks!

$1000 looks really steep for really used equipment (just from looking at the pics) but separating it all out you might get there
I'm kind of interested in the stir plate

if you split this up I would be interested in the coolers, 90 Bottle Drying Tree and maybe a few other things depending on Shipping

Interested in your ball lock cornys if you are interested in splitting things up.

I assume there is no reason these won't work with normal carb levels?

If you are willing, I'd need shipping to 46250.

Thanks!

Everyone, I have had several local calls for the entire set. I will get back to you if these fall through. Thanks.

I'll jump on this bandwagon to say that I'm interested in your 5 lb CO2 cylinder. (Shipped to 29356)

Back