What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 # Melanoiden Malt
5# C-120
10x Biofine Clear
8 oz Warrior
8 oz Fuggles
8 oz EKG
1 (very) large grain bag

Thanks Morebeer.com!

Some white labs 568 yeast that I cant get locally and a 1" stir bar which I will use in a starter on my brand new DIY stir plate

I got my dud a diesel 20 plate wort chiller in the mail today. Gonna give it a try this weekend.

Pulled the trigger on the $300 kegerator from Wally World and it showed up today...put it together and so far, I like...

Kegerator_zps78dc65b1.jpg

Drain tube for my keggle. I'm constantly amazed at the speed bargainfittings.com gets things out. To top it off, I emailed to confirm the positioning of the compression fittings and had a response in five minutes. Top notch!

The rest of my sausage stuffing supplies. Still waiting on a good deal on a large capacity stuffer. The Smoke cabinet material also arrived on the big truck today too!!!! I have got work to do!!! So many projects, so little time.....I guess it is a good thing I am medically retired and disabled, never have enough time otherwise.....
Wheelchair Bob

Last night: two 5# Al tanks, 30' of gas line, a few dozen swivel nuts, disconnects for 6 kegs plus a jumper, MFL tailpieces, Oetiker tool, clamps, regulator, some kegging accessories.

Today... nothing yet. Waiting on kegs, brushes, and StarSan to arrive, but FedEx never delivers to me before..... 7 pm! My buddy about 10 minutes down the road got his FedEx packages at 2pm though. Not fair!

I was waiting for my new outdoor burner to come, but for some reason it has been sitting at the UPS facility for two days. It looks like one more stove top batch for me.

I was waiting for my new outdoor burner to come, but for some reason it has been sitting at the UPS facility for two days. It looks like one more stove top batch for me.

I'm really hoping that this doesn't happen to me with my keggle fittings. I know they've already shipped, but FedEx could easily just not deliver it.

That'd pretty well kill a planned 4-batch brew day.

I'm just gonna go pick it up at UPS today myself. Scheduled delivery isn't for two more days! My swmbo says I destroy the stove every time I brew on it. I deny it but I think i do too. I have an electric stove and the burners are all tilted and bent now from the weight of 7 gallons. I just tell her it adds character.

Well it didn't come in the mail, but I did just pick up 267 Lbs of grain saturday, 3 sacks = 155 lbs of base grain and 112 lbs of specialty grain and we just had to throw in 10 packs of hops and 7 yeast too.

Time to get brewing, Im thinking 3 batches this week, starting today yea!

Cheers :mug:

Well it didn't come in the mail, but I did just pick up 267 Lbs of grain saturday, 3 sacks = 155 lbs of base grain and 112 lbs of specialty grain and we just had to throw in 10 packs of hops and 7 yeast too.

Time to get brewing, Im thinking 3 batches this week, starting today yea!

Cheers :mug:

Dang! Want to come over and brew me up a batch?!

Everything to make my next brew! A vanilla coffee porter :)

Also Agar to start making yeast slants once my dang stuff gets here from Cynmar.. Ordered it on the 28th of Dec. and they didn't ship it until today.. grrr..

Nothing yet :confused:

I ordered from williamsbrewing.com on NYE and their $8 Fedex shipping has been in transit over a week today. Checked the online tracking function: at least it's in state now, hopefully here tomorrow.

Anyone else experienced this kind of delay with Fedex? I'm sure USPS would've only taken 4 days max with normal shipping rates!

Nothing yet :confused:

I ordered from williamsbrewing.com on NYE and their $8 Fedex shipping has been in transit over a week today. Checked the online tracking function: at least it's in state now, hopefully here tomorrow.

Anyone else experienced this kind of delay with Fedex? I'm sure USPS would've only taken 4 days max with normal shipping rates!

I actually just had that problem with UPS. They literally let it sit at their facility for three days untouched. When I called to ask if I can pick it up, they told me that specific UPS was closed for pick up. I finally got it two weeks after ordering. By the way, you can get free shipping at Williams by using the code "RET" at checkout for orders over $30. (one time use only).

Back