MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fnord said:
I'll put out a feeler/tentative start to the next round.

Anybody up for splitting a bag of munich (cm munich or best light munich) or wheat (cm or best pale wheat)?

fnord,

I will split a bag of cm Munich with you on the next buy.

Cheers,

Kirk

Fnord,

I will split a bag of cm Munich with you on the next buy.

Cheers,

Kirk

I'll put out a feeler/tentative start to the next round.

Anybody up for splitting a bag of munich (cm munich or best light munich) or wheat (cm or best pale wheat)?

claphamsa said:
devliery set up for 12/31. current costs listed...

Buyer Name Bags Ordered Total
Tjash 2.0 84.25
rvklein 2.0 74.11
atjsparty 3.0 110.30
peter78 0.5 18.38
kisejohn 1.5 55.72
aaronbritton 2.0 102.14
Lgaddy44 4.0 161.37
theBigZ 3.0 113.27
PkSmitty 2.0 83.83
stefin 1.0 43.63
djdixon1995 3.0 120.60
JasonVT 4.0 149.93
Firebrewer 4.0 188.26
mike 1.0 36.77
tglov 1.0 100.62
likwid 2.0 73.54
stromking 2.0 147.69
defenestrate 3.0 123.46

Would you prefer me to pay you via paypal now or bring cash when I pick my order up. If paypal, could you provide your paypal info. Also, could you provide your street address for the pick up. I have a couple of recently brewed IPA's to share.

Cheers,

Kirk

All. I made a error ( forgot to include someone). If anyone would be willing to cede a bag of mo, pils or 2row it would be appreciated. Next buy will be in a couple weeks.....

claphamsa said:
All. I made a error ( forgot to include someone). If anyone would be willing to cede a bag of mo, pils or 2row it would be appreciated. Next buy will be in a couple weeks.....

I can probably give up one my bags of 2row.
Throw 1 bag of 2row and 1 of light DME for me on the next order.

I can probably give up one my bags of 2row.
Throw 1 bag of 2row and 1 of light DME for me on the next order.

atjsparty, don't worry about sacrificing a bag of 2-row! Clap, if it's only a matter of weeks for the order, then I'll just reserve my three bags for the next order:

1 - CMC 2-Row
1 - Baird's Maris Otter
1 - Best Malz Pilsner

I had more MO leftover than I originally though, so I'll probably do two MO SMaSHes until I get my new grain. Cheers. Plus, my new order will make the next shipment happen that much sooner.

lockwom said:
atjsparty, don't worry about sacrificing a bag of 2-row! Clap, if it's only a matter of weeks for the order, then I'll just reserve my three bags for the next order:

1 - CMC 2-Row
1 - Baird's Maris Otter
1 - Best Malz Pilsner

I had more MO leftover than I originally though, so I'll probably do two MO SMaSHes until I get my new grain. Cheers. Plus, my new order will make the next shipment happen that much sooner.

OK, if you need more before the next order, just let me know, looks like we aren't too far away.

Firebrewer, I sent you a PM. Let me know when we can get together so I can give you money and samples for when you pick up the grain from Clap.

Thanks

Do you need any help unloading? It's coming on 12/31, correct? I'm available to help unload if needed. I'll have some samples for you this time too...sorry i didn't have anything ready last time.

ok, all caught up. were at 20 bags for the next order... so order away. ill post when i get info from the shipper....

another FYI.... apparently NCM said it would be delivered today, I talked to the shipper, and they arent even open today. so well be setting up on friday not today.

Sorry I won't be able to make it to help unload, but I wont be able to come by until the weekend. What's your availability for Saturday/Sunday? I can pick up in the evening on Saturday, or I can make time on Sunday, if that works for you.

And again, anyone that would like me to pick up for them, please PM. I'm in Frederick and could possibly fit 2 more bags in my car, if needed.

lunch time is probably ok.... you might have to help break down the palet at that hour... they usually deliver fairly early, like 930 ish. I will post when it arrives.

Sounds good. I have a flight out of BWI at 230...if the timing works, I'll come by before I go to the airport. Thx
DJ - I work right next to the airport. Any chance you can grab my three sacks and bring them up to BWI with you? I'd certainly throw a few samples your way and meet you anywhere near the airport at whatever time you get up there.

EDIT: I guess that also depends on if I can pay via PayPal or something.?.

TheBiGZ said:
DJ - I work right next to the airport. Any chance you can grab my three sacks and bring them up to BWI with you? I'd certainly throw a few samples your way and meet you anywhere near the airport at whatever time you get up there.

EDIT: I guess that also depends on if I can pay via PayPal or something.?.

Happy to. If it ends up working out, I'll let you know when I'm headed your way.

I'm planning to get there between 2:30-3:00pm this afternoon. Planning to pick-up tglov71's bag of DME as long as he's paid for it.
I can pick-up for anyone else in NoVA if needed (probably 2-3 more bags).

Its time for me to jump back in and start preparing for late winter and spring brewing to fill those empty kegs.

Please put me down for:
1 bag Franco Pils
1 bad CM 2-Row
2 bottles of dark candi sugar
2 bottles clear candi sugar

If anyone is interested in splitting a bag of MO or a gal of Star San. Let me know.

I live in Woodbridge, VA and would be willing to pick up for anyone in NOVA that needs help.

Sheldon

Sheldon said:
Its time for me to jump back in and start preparing for late winter and spring brewing to fill those empty kegs.

Please put me down for:
1 bag Franco Pils
1 bad CM 2-Row
2 bottles of dark candi sugar
2 bottles clear candi sugar

If anyone is interested in splitting a bag of MO or a gal of Star San. Let me know.

I live in Woodbridge, VA and would be willing to pick up for anyone in NOVA that needs help.

Sheldon

I'll have to check my stock, but I'm pretty sure I'm in for splitting a bag of MO.

Back