Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I primarily use better bottle carboys in which I have done long (6-9 month) secondary fermentations that can really gunk up the inside, won't use a carboy brush for fear of scratching the inside, and supposedly I shouldn't be soaking the inside with sanitizer (b/c of plastic), this would really help!

I need one of these carboy cleaners because I own carboys and I need to clean them with something that is very easy to use.

I currently have 15 glass carboys and would appreciate the ease of cleaning multiple items with this product.

Can you make a SDS adapter for this? I would use my hilti TE70.

I'm one week into my first Brew Project, about to rack into 2nd fermenter (5 gallon Glass Carboy) and will need to clean it in two weeks or so. I've overdone it spending on equipment already...fixed income...I really could use a freebie right now!

I usually reach down in with my arm with a single cotton ball, worked good for years. Then I started working out, now my arm is as big around as a coffee can. Won't fit. Then the cat said "use the other arm". I did. Then the skinny arm noticed how big the other arm was and swelled up with jealousy bigger than the other arm. Now I'm really screwed! Then the cat said he read about a carboy cleaner give away on HomeBrewTalk.com. He is a smart cat.

My birthday is on december 23rd and for the past 15 years I have only received one gift around Christmass. Maybe you might give me a second one.

Just got my first homebrew kit today for an early Christmas Present!

Of course you could say I need to pay my dues before I get to sing those blues, but any fool can see that cleaning a carboy well would be no fun. In every age there has to be a Golden Child so why not me. LOL

Your ad was the first thing I went to when I signed on to this forum. Awesome product no doubt, and wonderful video.

Luck shines on the Lucky! Please make my intro into Homebrewing Sweet by awarding me a free Carboy Cleaner and I promise to pass on the Love that Homebrewing is to all!

Because I don't believe it will work without scratching the carboy.

Of course, if it does work I'll post my initial impression of the cleaner, my results, and positive feedback.

Who wouldn't want to see a negative nancy proven wrong? You know you do!

I need a Carboy Cleaner because the last time I cleaned was after a long brew and I was tired, I ended up grabbing what I thought was a wash rag on the laundry room floor, but it turned out to be my wife's underwear.

I need a carboy cleaner because in all seriousness i have 6 dirty carboys in my spare bedroom that need to be cleaned and last time i cleaned a carboy, it broke because i lost grip.

I need this gadget in a BIG way. When I started out homebrewing I only had buckets, easy enough to clean. When I fell in no big deal. I could rock the bucket back and forth til it tipped over and free at last! Well somone gaveme a glass car boy and wow are they cool! You can see what's going on in there. I loved it so much I now have three of them. Well when you fall into a glass carboy you are pretty much on your own til the missus comes along and tips it over for you after she quits laughing about it. I really need this gadget guys or I'll never live this down.

An EF5 Tornado may have cleaned out my whole town(Joplin, MO), but it missed my carboys!!!

A porter, a stout, and a barley wine :mug:
have all left their mark on my carboys so fine
I can't brew again,
'til the kreusen residue's gone like the wind:cross:
Been scrubbin' with my brushes, but to no avail,:eek:
Without this cleaner-thing, I'll have to brew in a pail:D

I heard that once upon a time, Sarah Palin had a dirty carboy. Someone pointed out these Carboy Cleaner thingies, and she started shouting: "DRILL, BABY, DRILL!!!"

I bought a used carboy with dried krausen sticking to the walls.
It defies my efforts to make my carboy squeaky clean.
A carboy cleaner would make the perfect gift to make the carboy usable for good clean beer.

I need a carboy cleaner because it's an amazingly well thought out product. It's simple, affordable, effective and just makes sense to have one for cleaner, clearer carboys.

carboy-logos.jpg

WE HAVE 3 NEW WINNERS
With well over 900 posts for the fourth weeks contest we found it too difficult to choose just 2 Big Winners! There were dozens of clever, gutbusting, and hysterical responses. So we picked 3!!! Below are the 3 best in no particular order and our response.

Post #922 BenVanned
"Nobody likes a smelly carboy."

Post #945 Huizer
"Winner, winner, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Post #983 jeffb418
"A new Carboy Cleaner theme song!"

Thank you to everybody that submitted a post. You are all welcome to resubmit a new post for the next contest. All posts submitted after 4pm Friday the 16th will be entered in the last contest which ends at 4pm Friday, December 23rd. Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back