Choices...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWMJD?

• DFH 90

• Bigfoot 09

• St Arnold Divine Reserve #7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
DFH 90 (VERY hard to get in SW Texas), Bigfoot 09, or St Arnold Reserve #7?

I'm having one of the above (and no more than one) before I go to bed tonight. WWMJD? (What would Michael Jackson do?) (the beer guy, not the weird pop singer)

I've got a Saint Arnold Divine Reserve #6 I set aside that Ill crack open with yah if yah go with the St A!

I'm going with the Bigfoot.

It's been awhile since I've had the 90, so I don't remember much about it.

Never had the other one, so I should have probably picked it.

I Love Bigfoot. If you can make it to WA state, I'll give you a bottle of the 08.

St A #7 has no votes...but is rumored to age poorly, and I have several left. Hmmm...

I've never tried it, and I voted for the Bigfoot. You can change my vote to the St Arnold Divine Reserve #7 , it sounded good from the website(that I read after I voted).

Got tired of waiting for yah. Getting a little late on the east coast :p

Edit: Thats okay, got needed an excuse to drink it any how.

Got some DFH 120 aging, was so tempted but figured I would save those for special occasions.

0824090008.jpg

The reviews were right. If anyone has any #7 left, just drink it. It's losing its character. Lots of chocolate, some roast, but the weizen yeast notes are all but gone (I even swirled the bottle!).

Back