Website of the day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Campbell freaking rocks. I haven't seen many of his films, but the Evil Dead series alone provides a geek like me with a lifetime of lines to bust out at random and then laugh myself silly.

"well, hellooooo Mr. Fancy Pants!"

Somehow, women just don't seem to appreciate Bruce's work. My wife just doesn't get it.

I can't wait to see his new movie.

alemonkey said:
Somehow, women just don't seem to appreciate Bruce's work. My wife just doesn't get it.

I can't wait to see his new movie.

My wife LOVES Bruce. She was really pulling for him to be Spider Man when we found out that Sam Rami was directing it. I had to point out that Bruce was a bit too old and macho to play the nerdy and young Peter Parker.

We were stoked when he popped up as the ring announcer and became the man to dubbed Parker "The Amazing Spider Man".

Did anyone see Bubba Hotep? Terribly cheesey movie, but Bruce makes it worth the watch.

Bubba Hotep was ok, but I remember hearing a rumor a while back that they were going to do an Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason movie, but the negotiations fell through. That would have been the greatest movie of all time.

I pulled an "Ash" at my wedding. Catholic priests no longer do the "You may kiss the bride" bit, so the photographer is usually the guy who gets the couple to kiss.

Anyway, as we were walking down the aisle and everyone was waiting for us to kiss, I grabbed my wife, dipped her, looked deep into her eyes and delivered the line dead-on -

"Give me some sugar, baby." And afterwards... "Groovy".

By the way, for anyone who thought that Bubba Ho Tep was just "OK", let me ask you to name another movie with a plot line as original.

Back